Friday, October 14, 2011

Don't Put Off Today What Can Be Done Tomorrow


For the past four years I've been eyeing this dress for my daughter. For some reason I always put off purchasing it (mostly for fear of her outgrowing it 5 seconds after it arrives. She grows so fast!) Well today I'm buying it and I am so excited! It's just a classically beautiful dress. On the plus side, I am killing two birds with one stone. I plan on pairing it with a Wednesday Addams wig and striped tights for her Halloween costume.

On another note I plan on changing up the routine today. Instead of walking around the same park we stroll through everyday, I think I may drive downtown so my son and I can walk around the river. New sights and sounds may be fun for us both.

What changes will you make in your routine today?

No comments:

Post a Comment